polyurethane sealant caulk for metal vehicle sheet metal rep
Mainly use for sheet metal sealing, welds sealing and general sealing.
1. No volatile odor, no smell after applying of the car
2. Excellent extrudability, good shape retention, easy application
3. Fine and smooth appearance, no impurity particles
4. With proper hardness, easy for secondary maintenance
5. Excellent adhesion and wear-resisting property
6. No bubbles after cured
7. No sag or flow phenomena within 30mm perpends
polyurethane sealant caulk for metal vehicle sheet metal repairing aluminum gusset and bodywork sealing
1.Obtain a new windshield.
2.Remove the plastic surround side and top mouldings correctly.
3.Cut the urethane from the outside between the glass and the pinchweld.
4.Apply a windshield primer to the frit band.
5.Apply the urethane with an electric caulking gun.
6.Lift the windshield into place.
7.Push the window down around the frame to guarantee a tight bond.
8.Allow the urethane to dry.